The Polish Badminton Association is looking for a National Head Coach starting July 1st 2017 for the National Elite Training Center in Warsaw.
The Polish Badminton Association is seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic head coach for the Polish National Elite Team, with a permanent full time contract. The coach will be based at the National Training Center.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and creative person. The successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to create, manage, and deliver a new performance program dedicated to Polish Elite Team in connection with qualification to the Olympic Games 2020. The best candidate will be responsible for high quality coaching and for preparation planning for the top international elite players.
- Head coach at the National Training Center;
- Planning and implementing of players’ daily practices;
- Tournaments coaching;
- Planning, organization and implementation of the training process and competitions;
- Long-term planning (training plans, yearly plans) and support for players;
- Talent research and development;
- Reporting of achieved goals to the board and head of the training.
- To secure participation in the Olympic Games 2020;
- To secure good results in the European Championships, World Championships and World Ranking;
- To design and deploy program that enable Polish players to progressively develop their potential;
- To work on development program for youth talents
- To mentor and support Polish Youth National Teams and club coaches.
- Be a motivating and enthusiastic character and excellent communicator;
- Have great teaching and technical badminton skills;
- Good command of English (spoken and written);
- BWF Coach Level 2 or higher coaching qualification or equal in the country of origin;
- Leadership skills in working with players as well as other coaches;
- High flexibility with respect to working hours (willingness to work including weekends).
- At least 5 years of coaching experience at a high-performance level (cooperation with elite players competing successfully at international level);
- Master degree, preferred physical or sport education
- Experience in working with international elite players (at least top international level – first 100 in World Ranking);
- 3 years of proven experience of developing individual players’ high performance plans, including experience in how to monitor progress against these plans;
- Knowledge of motoric training and biological regeneration;
- Demonstrable experience with managing people;
- Demonstrable experience in developing effective working relationships between a variety of organisations;
- Demonstrable experience in the use of information technology.
- The successful candidate will be hired on a contract basis, salary based on experience
- Guaranteed accommodation and half board
- Other benefits.
Interested candidates should send their application as soon as possible by email to the Polish Badminton Association (firstname.lastname@example.org), which will include:
- Curriculum Vitae (with coaching career and coached players’ achievement)
- Scan of diplomas/certifications;
- The founding of coaching philosophy (planning, organization, etc.);
- Sample training plan for one month – elite senior single and double player (top international level);
- Salary idea
The closing date for completed applications is Sunday 4th June 2017.
The most appropriate candidate will be chosen no later than Monday 9th June 2017.
We are looking forward to receiving your offer.
Download job offer in PDF here: