Block your calendars as the BEC Shuttle Time Trainer´s/Tutor´s Course will take place from 16-18 October this year. This course is jointly organized with the Slovak Badminton Federation.
On the goal of the Slovak Badminton Federation for this course, Peter Tarcala, General Secretary of the federation expressed, ´We run Shuttle Time project for 2 years now and so far 219 schools took part in our courses. This project is very popular and we would like to increase the number of courses and include more schools in the future. To achieve that, we need more instructors. With the great financial support from the Ministry and National Sport Center, we have the resources and I am positive that we can achieve our goals. I am already looking forward to the course and really happy and proud to host this course.´
If this course interests you, check the detailed information below:
Prerequisites for participants:
• Should be a coach and/or educator with high level presentation skills.
• Should be experienced in planning and delivering workshops and courses for adults.
• Should be a confident badminton player with a sound knowledge of the sport.
• May have coached badminton in a school´s context.
• Must have a very good understanding of
1. Shuttle Time (E.g. goals of the programme, course material and content)
2. Teachers’ Manual, Lessons Plans for teachers, and Tutors’ Guidelines.
• The time frame of the course will be from 16-18 October 2015.
• Participants´ arrival Thursday, 15 October 2015 and departure Sunday, 18 October 2015.
• The course starts on Friday, 16 October 2015 at 09:00.
• The course ends on Sunday, 18 October 2015 at 12:00.
• All applications have to be sent via your Member Association.
• Please send these documents to Jeroen van Dijk at email@example.com by Thursday, 10 September 2015.
1.Participant´s application form, click here
2.Participant´s CV in English
• Badminton Europe will review the applications and CV´s and will confirm the participation through the Member Associations.
• Please do not make any travel arrangements before receiving the confirmation from Badminton Europe.
Good to know:
• Transport will be arranged by the organizers from and to Bratislava International Airport (SVK).
• Badminton Europe will cover the following (max 2 participants per Member Association)
1.Accommodation in a double room including breakfast (3 nights)
2.Meals – Lunch (2 lunch, one on each course day)
• Para-Badminton focused coaches are also welcome.
• Travel related costs are solely covered by your Member Association/the participants.
To know more about Shuttle Time, click here
To request for the Shuttle Time resources, click here
For further information regarding this course, please contact Jeroen van Dijk at firstname.lastname@example.org