To complete our team, Badminton Europe (BEC) has opened a full time position as Development & Events Assistant to join its head office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Events & Development Assistant – Badminton Europe
Badminton Europe is the Continental Confederation administering the sport of badminton in Europe. There are currently 7 full time employees backing up an elected Council of 10 officers and 51 Member Associations. The new employment reflects a restructure in the office.
Click here to download a printable version of the job advert
The Development/Events Assistant of Badminton Europe will be supporting the Development Manager and Events Manager in their respective areas. The projects directly handled by the Development/Events Assistant are foreseen to be:
· Badminton Europe School Project
· Badminton Europe Regional Projects
· Badminton Europe Certified Training Centres
· Badminton Europe Circuit
· Badminton Europe Junior Circuit
The Development/Events Assistant will receive the necessary training and back up to get familiar with the tasks required.
The Development/Events Assistant will mainly liaise with the Development Manager and Events Manager regarding work tasks.
The work will include some travelling and some flexibility in working hours will be required. Remunerations will be 20.000 DKR/month + 10% pension
· You can work and deliver within deadlines
· You work loyally towards Badminton Europe’s strategies and goals
· You have initiative and personal drive
· You have a structured approach to your work
· You are familiar with the world of badminton and preferable have played/coached badminton
· You are comfortable working with Microsoft Office
· You are fluent in written and spoken English
· You are able to work within a flexible schedule
· You feel great in a multi-cultural environment
The successful candidate will have to re-locate to Copenhagen and should have the necessary work permission in the EU to be considered for the job.
The preferred candidate should fit in well in a young and dynamic environment.
Interested applicants are invited to send a written application or a video application and a detailed CV by e-mail to:
Brøndbytoften 14, 2605 Brøndby, Denmark
Tel: +45 21 68 00 82
All applications must reach the above address by Wednesday 23 October 2013 at 12.00 hours CET. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
The selected candidate is expected to start 2 December 2013.