Badminton Europe is in the process of setting up a BEC Centre of Excellence which is planned to be up and running from 1 September 2017. In December 2016 we expect to announce where the centre is going to be.
From 5 – 9 December 2016, we are going to organise a pre-selection camp in Vejen, Denmark.
Badminton Europe is looking for coaches who would like to work at the pre-selection camp.
The objectives of the pre-selection training camp are:
• To pre-select players for the BEC Centre of Excellence
• To identify potential coaches for the BEC Centre of Excellence
The training camp will be held from 5 - 9 December 2016 in Vejen, Denmark
The first training is scheduled at 16:00 - 19:00 on Monday 5 December and the last training will be on Friday morning 9 December 2016 from 9:00 - 12:00. On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday there will be 2 training sessions per day.
Between the training sessions there will be talks with the players to discuss the possibility to participate in the project.
On Monday morning 5 December there will be a coach meeting to prepare for the training week.
Coaches are expected to arrive on Sunday 4 December 2016 and depart Friday 9 December 2016 after lunch (15:00). Transport from the hotel to the airport will be arranged by the organisers.
Badminton Europe will cover the following:
• 5 nights accommodation
• Dinner on Sunday and lunch on Friday
• Lunch and dinner on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
• Flights (booked by BEC)
• € 500 allowance for the whole week.
- BWF level 2 coach education or equivalent international licensure/diplom /certiﬁcation
- Preferably 4 years experience as fulltime coach working with national / international top players
- Professional competence and methodological expertise in high-performance
- Experience implementing training plans in a high-performance setting
- Team player, who has a desire to work and collaborate with colleagues and has the required communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Excellent people, communication and presentation skills
- Deliver training sessions during the training camp
- Evaluate the players
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Download job advert in PDF here:
The deadline to send in your application is Monday 24 October 2016.
Read about BEC Centre of Excellence here