Badminton Europe is happy to inform you that we will organize another BWF/BEC Level 2 Tutors' Course from 13-15 November 2015 in Nicosia, Cyprus. The course is also open to tutors/coaches who work with Para-badminton players/coaches. The course is organised in close cooperation with Cyprus Badminton Federation.
The objectives of BWF / BEC Level 2 Coach Education courses are:
• To have the Member Associations adopt the BWF Coach Education resources in their country
• To have the Member Associations’ participants conduct Level 2 Courses in the country
Prerequisites for participants:
• Must have already delivered coach education courses as tutors
• Must be, or prior to the course become, familiar with BWF Coach Education Level 1 resources
Member Associations who are not familiar with the BWF Coach Education resources should get in touch with BWF to receive all the resources and go through them before the start of the course.
To request the Coach Education resources and to get to know them, please click here
The course will start early in the morning on Friday 13 November 2015 and finish on Sunday 15 November 2015 at 12:00.
Participants are expected to arrive on Thursday 12 November 2015 and depart Sunday 15 November 2015 in the afternoon/evening. Transport from and to the hotel will be arranged from Larnaca Airport.
Badminton Europe will cover the following (for up to 2 participants from each Member Association)
• 3 nights accommodation in a double room including breakfast
• 3 lunches (one on each course day)
Travel costs for the participants will not be covered by Badminton Europe. Travel related costs have to be covered by Member Associations or participants.
All applications have to be send to us by the Member Associations.
• Participant’s CV in English
The deadline to send in applications is Wednesday 30 September 2015.
Badminton Europe will review the applications and CVs and will confirm to the Member Associations their participation.
Please do not make any travel arrangements before receiving confirmation from Badminton Europe.
Additional details about the venue and other arrangements will be communicated closer to the course.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact Jeroen van Dijk, BEC Manager.