The French Badminton Federation, the organizers of the 2016 European Championships, has officially launched the ticket sale for the prestigious event which is played in the great Vendéspace (Mouilleron le Captif, Vendée region) from 26 April to 1 May 2016.
In connection with the launch, four different packages have been put out for sale - day tickets will be put in sale at a later stage.
The following packages are now available for badminton fans:
- Full week pass - Access Tuesday to Sunday
- 1st half week pass - Access Tuesday to Thursday
- 2nd half week pass - Access Friday to Sunday
- Weekend pass - Access Saturday and Sunday
More information can be found via the official website of the 2016 European Championships - www.badminton2016.com
- where the tickets can also be bought from.