Since BWF completed the first in a series of resources to help badminton coaches and coach education in November 2011, Badminton Europe organised two Level 1 Coach - Tutor’s Courses in Europe in 2012. The pilot course was held in Antwerp, Belgium, followed by the course in Medvode, Slovenia.
The candidates who successfully pass the course of this kind become certificated BWF/BEC Level 1 Coach Education Coaches – Tutors. With this kind of certification they are able to deliver the Coach Level 1 Courses in their country, where they educate candidates to become BWF/BEC Level 1 Coaches.
Due to a growing interest for the Coach Education courses among our MA’s, Badminton Europe would like to organize a new BWF/BEC Level 1 Coach– Tutor’s Course in the first week of April 2013. We would therefore like to invite all Member Associations, who are interested in hosting this BEC event, to fill out the hosting application form and send it to us by 5 February 2013 at email@example.com.
The course related facts are:
· Course over 2.5 days, ideally on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (participants leaving after lunch on Sunday)
· Between 15 and 20 participants expected (max 2 per country, organising MA can have up to 3 candidates attending the course)
· Three to four courts will be needed
· Classroom and hall available at all times (from Friday morning to Sunday noon)
· Participants sharing double rooms in the hotel
· Lunch being organised for all participants on the three days
· Expenses related to internal transportation (airport-hotel-hall) and use of the hall are to be covered by the local organisers
· Expenses related to shuttles, hotels, meals, and the experts will be covered by Badminton Europe
· Travel costs for the participants must be covered by their Member Associations
For more information on BWF/BEC Level 1 Coach Education and past courses organised by BEC, please visit our official website. We are open for your suggestions regarding the dates for the course, but we would prefer the course to be held in the period 5 – 7 April 2013.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact Spela Silvester, Development and Events Assistant at Badminton Europe Office.
Click here to download the Host Application Form